RESOLUTION 4 of The University of Warsaw’s Council for the Certification of Language Proficiency dated 18 May 2020 relating to the organisation of the foreign language proficiency examinations for the Summer Examination Session of the Academic Year 2019/20 – necessitated by health and safety concerns resulting from the current Covid-19 Pandemic | click here
SCHEDULE OF ONLINE ORAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXAMINATIONS – SUMMER EXAMINATION SESSION 2020 – MAJOR EUROPEAN LANGUAGES | click here
Infographic | click here
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION ON LANGUAGE EXAMINATIONS
Information on University foreign language examinations (mock tests, detailed description, dates, results, etc.) is available at the website of The Coordination Board for Language Proficiency Certification.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE
- At the request of the student, the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching issues The Certificate of Language Proficiency confirming the student’s proficiency based on the results of the certification exam (Ordinance of the Rector of the University of Warsaw No. 4 of 18 January 2007).
- The certificate is issued in Polish.
- At the request of the student, an additional copy of the certificate may be issued in one of the following languages: English, German, French.
- The cost of each copy is 25 PLN.
In order to obtain the certificate the student should:
- complete the application form | google docs
- send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following note: Wniosek / Request
- pay the fee of 25 zł for a certificate in one language (each additional language version costs 25 zł) to the bank account No. 21 1160 2202 0000 0000 6084 9690 with the following note: ‚Opłata za Certyfikat Biegłości Językowej / Fee for the certificate’.
Students may collect their certificates after having been notified by the employees of the CFLT by e-mail, in the seat of the Centre for Foreign Language Teaching located at ul. Nowy Świat 69, Room 19, 2nd floor.
Certificates can be collected on Tuesdays (9.00 – 13.00) and Thursdays (8.00-12.00) – room 19, ul. Nowy Świat 69, 2nd floor. IMPORTANT! Personal receipt of certificates is suspended until further notice . In this exceptional situation, we can send the certificate by registered post/mail. If you would like to receive your certificate by post/mail, please send us an email with the address to which the document should be sent.