Central Foreign Language Proficiency Examination

If you are applying for a course of studies provided in the English language, you are required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency (level B2 or higher) by submitting a certificate recognised in the process of enrollment.

You will find detailed information about our Central Language Proficiency Examination in the following links:

If you cannot find answers to your questions in the links above, please contact us at cflpe@uw.edu.pl