Registration for language courses

You can find information about placement tests and registration rules on the website of the University Council for the Coordination of Foreign Language Teaching and Language Proficiency Certification under the ‘Language Classes’ tab.

To determine your language proficiency level more accurately, you can use the DIALANG website. The test result will indicate your current level, for example, if DIALANG shows that you are at B1 level, you should register for the B2 course. The course levels at UW correspond to the target level achieved at the end of the course. Therefore, students who have achieved B1 level and want to reach B2 level should register for the B2 language course.

You can also check your English language proficiency level on the following websites:

Registration instructions: pdf

Presentation Registration for Language Courses => Read